Friday, March 27, 2009

Live from Apache Con in Amsterdam

I am writing this entry as I am sitting at Apache Con in Amsterdam. It is a really good conference with good and plenty information around evrything that is currently going on in the Apache community. In the middle of the conference Ade and I had 6 sessions in total where we discussed the activities of the FUSE team in the Apache community, especially focussing on the FUSE ESB (Apache ServiceMix), the FUSE Message Broker(Apache ActiveMQ) and the FUSE Services Framework (Apache CXF).


It was surprising to me the it was relatively unknown in the community that the FUSE of PROGRESS employs so many active committers and the conference was a god place to explain what we are doing. I have made my presentations available at the ApacheCon web site and we will put them on the FUSE web site as well.


Enjoy reading...

No comments: